NETtoWORK ricerca Backend Developer per azienda della provincia di Trento.
ThinkIN, a high-tech innovative SME, providing solutions and technologies for the emerging field of indoor location-based services and analytics, is seeking an Experienced Backend Developer, with 5+ years of experience in the area of scalable software systems design and implementation.
We work at the forefront of real time location data streaming and processing, big data, predictive analytics and AI. Our reference technologies include: Java and Scala for the backend; management of queues with Kafka; Akka for data processing and streaming; MySQL, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Redis for the storage; Docker for containerization and deploying.
The candidate will be working on the design, development and integration of advanced backend components for the company’s products, and will join a technical team currently consisting of backend, frontend and devops developers.
The working environment is young and international. The position offers an attractive remuneration package, with salary and rank contingent upon qualifications and professional accomplishments.
About ThinkIN: ThinkIN mission is to transform indoor location into a commodity, revolutionizing the way we experience and live in physical spaces. We operate in different industrial domains, including supermarkets, manufacturing plants, trade fairs, smart buildings and healthcare, with customers in Europe, North America and other regions.
Our head office is located in Trentino – Alto Adige, a region with the highest quality of life in Italy, which is among the most beautiful countries in the world and top Universities and research centers. Here you can grow professionally but also have fun, play sports and live with your family.
Are you interested? Then join us
- If you are ready to face new challenges and take initiatives
- If you enjoy working in team and are able to manage workload peaks
- If you can play nice with both humans and machines
We would like you to:
- Degree (or equivalent) in computer science or other related disciplines
- Good knowledge of English and Italian languages
- Proven experience in software development
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented languages (eg. Java)
- Knowledge of event streaming platform (eg. Kafka)
- Knowledge of SQL (eg. MySQL)
- Knowledge of versioning systems (.git)
- Knowledge of containerization technologies (eg. Docker)
Technical skills that might be advantageous
- Good knowledge of the JVM platform
- Experience in Functional Programming (with a pragmatic approach). Knowledge of Scala is a plus
- Experience in distributed and/or reactive systems
- Experience or interest in Akka framework: akka-actor, akka-stream, akka-cluster
- Familiarity with container orchestration technologies (e.g. Kubernetes or Nomad)
- Experience with Cassandra NoSQL database
- Experience with ElasticSearch
We offer you
- An international and dynamic team
- Participation in conferences and courses
- Both remote (with initial training) and in presence options welcome
- Individual and group training, also thanks to company team building events
- A comfortable workplace
- Free food, drinks, coffee and meal vouchers
Send us your CV at: email@example.com with the subject “Backend” and make you email memorable.
Sei registrato alla nostra piattaforma?CANDIDATI SUBITO
Non sei ancora registrato?REGISTRATI PER CANDIDARTI