Consulente SAP FI/CO/MM
NETtoWORK ricerca Consulente SAP FI/CO/MM per azienda della provincia di Venezia.
We expect you will learn and handle financial processes as well as analytics to support strategic decision making for our customers. The role requires a good understanding of corporate financial dynamics, high analytical and strong relational skills. The Junior Financial Analyst is accountable for advising on the best analytical, budgeting, and forecasting models in different business areas.
Our location in Mestre, Venice, currently has an opportunity for a Jr. Financial Analyst to join our Finance Intelligence team.
What You Will Do:
- Implement budgeting and planning processes to optimize sales channels profitability and cost centres.
- Build corporate reports to investigate cash flows, financial ratios and business KPIs.
- Provide business insights to enhance financial forecasting projections
- Improve comprehension of key financial processes and activities
- Ensure consistency of data sources and integrity of reporting in conjunction with different business areas
- Working with the consulting team to suggest the best solutions for customers
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a dynamic changing environment.
- Participates in talent development programs, including training, self-development and continuous learning.
What you’ll be involved in 6/12 months:
- Enterprise projects that aim to support strategic decision making with analytical insights extracted from large amounts of financial data
- Analysis of customer business needs to prepare high quality, financial models
- Preparation of financial reports including Income Statements, Cash Flows, Balance Sheets
- Support the financial team to implement planning, budgeting and forecast models leveraging SAP platform
- Cooperate with the R&D team to drive innovation from Estilos Lab to the financial business world.
Education and experience you will bring:
- Degree in Accounting, Economics and Finance, Business Administration, Management Engineering or equivalent
- 0-2 years of experience in financial planning, analysis, or accounting
- Proficient with financial modelling concepts such as budgeting, planning, forecasting
- Willingness to learn how to deal autonomously with enterprise BI and data management system
- Self-motivated, proactive, with a propensity toward investigating business information
- Solid communication skills with the ability to interact with the internal team and support business customers
Sei registrato alla nostra piattaforma?CANDIDATI SUBITO
Non sei ancora registrato?REGISTRATI PER CANDIDARTI