NETtoWORK ricerca Electronic Hardware Designer per azienda della provincia di La Spezia.
Microdata Due was established in 1994 and is an Italian producer of safety technologies for the marine sector. Its main activity is to design, manufacture, and sell a range of high-tech fire-alarm solutions for marine applications.
The company counts on a skilled workforce with a proud heritage of technical development. Microdata Due has had a valuable partnership since 2011 with Consilium Safety group, an international leading Company in Safety Technologies. With the recent acquisition of a majority of the shares in Microdata Due, the collaboration is fortified. By joining forces, the companies are ready for the next phase of their development, be the consumer’s choice when safety matters, lead the market with most innovative solutions.
Today Consilium Safety Group have more than 55 offices, covering all time zones, and strives to be a great place to grow for all of its 900 employees. Together, we are in a position to increase our market share.
Now we give you the chance to grow in your role and take on new ones.
We are currently looking for a motivated candidate to join us for the position of:
Electronic Hardware Designer
Location: Follo (SP) – ITALY
The Electronic Hardware Designer will be responsible for the design, development, testing, certification and manufacturing process of fire alarm devices and panels and lifesaving products. Work in an international environment and be part of a workplace where your day to day will involve working as a team on world-class products.
Key responsibilities include:
• Leading a team and create synergies
• Project management
• Requirement analysis and feasibility study
• Preparing and controlling the technical documentation
• Issuing Technical Specification and Hw + Sw requirements
• Designing Hardware solutions
• Designing Firmware solutions
• Problem solving
• Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering, Applied Computer Science or related technical field
• Proven industry experience in designing digital and analogue electronic circuits
• Experience with microcontrollers (Microchip MCUs) – low power applications
• Proven industry experience in the end-to-end development life cycle, from the initial concept to production (including architecture, design, development, debugging, documentation, and validation)
• Experience with communication protocols (Ethernet, USB, UART, SPI, I2C)
• Ability in risk assessment and problem solving during the product’s life cycle development
• Ability to use block diagrams, conceptual sketches, pseudo-code and other techniques of project designing
• Experience in version control (GIT) and issues tracking tools
• Excellent team working skills is a must, both internally within the R&D department as well as across departments both Italian and Sweden
• Fluency in English both written and spoken
Preference will be given to candidates with experience in:
• Experience of functional safety or similar standards (EN54)
• C/C++ coding experience in embedded firmware
• Good understanding of Agile methodologies concept