Linux System Engineer
NETtoWORK ricerca Linux System Engineer per azienda della provincia di Bergamo.
We are looking for smart and dynamic engineers who want to put ther experience and skills to good use.
The ideal candidate is graduate in technical subjects and has at least 3 years experience in the role of Linux System Engineer and is ready to start immediately.
• Assist the clients’ IT organizations to support their RHEL environments;
• Work closely with solution architects to understand designs and deliver to both client and vendor satisfaction;
• Ability to work in a team;
• Ability to prioritize tasks to meet project delivery schedules;
• Appetite to learn new skills through training, research and self-study;
• Good communication and reporting skills;
• Proactive approach to identifying and resolving potential issues;
• In-depth knowledge of Linux infrastructure (Red Hat certification is appreciated);
• An understanding of modern infrastructure design & administration, experience of using AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure or one of the other IaaS providers
(Linode, Digital Ocean, OpenStack, VMware, XEN etc.);
• Good general infrastructure knowledge;
• Good technical documentation skills.
Nice to have:
• Kvm and virtualization systems (Openstack);
• Knowledge of Openshift;
• Containers (Docker, Openshift, Kubernetes);
• Knowledge of automation tools e.g Puppet, Ansible;
• Shell/Bash scripting
• Cloud infrastructure (Azure, AWS, GCP);
• Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills;
• Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products and deliver appropriate solutions;
• Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
• Highly self motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
• Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Proven motivational skills within cross-team environments.
• Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Remotely but with the possibility of traveling.
For 37 years SORINT.lab has operated in the IT sector collaborating with market leading multinational companies.
We provide consultancy in Agile, DevOps, CI/CD, Cloud Adoption, Modern Application Development,Application Modernization, Next
Generation IT Operations and Site Reliability Engineering.
But we are also a global IT company, leader in the Digital Transformation with over 900 engineers and offices in Italy, Spain, UK, Germany, France, Poland and USA.
Our motto is BE PART OF IT, BE PARTOF US! Are you ready for a new challenge?
Our main asset is our people: skilled, passionate, flexible, innovative, curious and always open to new challenges.
ARE YOU READY? WE ARE!
Sei registrato alla nostra piattaforma?CANDIDATI SUBITO
Non sei ancora registrato?REGISTRATI PER CANDIDARTI